I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

domingo, 24 de enero de 2010

Bad news

Hey Everyone,

I'm so sorry to bring you bad news, but this morning I woke up feeling sick and went straight to the doctor to get checked out. Unfortunately he recommended that I don't sing tonight and that I get as much rest as I can.

I'm really bummed to have to cancel tonight's show, but I know I'll be feeling better in a couple of days and I'll be back out there performing the best I can.

I want to thank you all for your prayers and kind words. And I look forward to getting back to Denver and playing again here soon.

Below is the official announcement that was released by my management.

Thank you for all of the support.

-Nick

TODAS LAS JONATICAS PONGAMOS EN TWITTER: #GetWellNickJ

Gracias!

No hay comentarios.: